Thursday, May 31, 2012

is it still may?


The best part of being on the
East End 
this time of year,
is that during the week
no one is here!
(Except the locals and they're my favorite people anyway.)
The NY kids are still in school and it's only the weekends
that get crazy.  

On Tuesday,
my friend and I decided to meet up at Sagg Main.
I pulled up to an (almost) empty parking lot and
found a spot on the beach.


I waited and waited with no sign of my friend
or my child who was with her.
They had decided to paddle board to the beach,


so we ended up meeting at the cut-out.


The afternoon was spent catching up and watching the girls play.


C stayed into the evening for a barbecue with friends.

While I had to rush back to attend dinner at the
American Hotel
with the vivacious April Trigg and her charming husband.
April owns Eventologie in Atlanta and plans events
around the world,
so if you are planning an event -
she's the one to call.

All in all,
all is well
this week
in the Hamptons!





No comments:

Post a Comment