Monday, March 19, 2012

kiss me kate


I'm baaaack.

We've just returned from 
sunny California.

John and I decided to take the kids to San Diego
for spring break.
In all of our trips to CA,
we'd only gotten as close as 
LEGOLAND.
(aka shoot me!)

John found a quaint hotel online 
for a good price,
so we booked it!

Little did I know
that the hotel has been voted one of  USA Today's
Top Ten Resorts
In...The...World...

It was beautiful.


And I was suuuuper excited to hear that
it is haunted.

Kate Morgan checked in on 
November 24, 1892
and never checked out.


When we arrived,
we asked which room was Kate's
and were thrilled to hear that she
had stayed just down the hall from us.


We stopped by
to say
"Hello!"



And while
I don't truly believe in ghosts...
I will tell you this.
That night, John and I were awakened
twice
by the bathroom light
turning on.

And as John readied himself to go work out
in the morning
by the same light,
a brief shadow crossed the light.
Even to the point 
he thought,
'Did that just happen?'

It did.




No comments:

Post a Comment