Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why?





After moving from rural Georgia to the Hamptons four years ago, many of my friends said that I should start a blog.  I had many memorable moments, but was so busy embarking on my new life that I seldom wrote anything down.  Every once in a while, I'd send an e-mail to some close friends and that was my way of recording a particular event.


Last August, I moved back to Georgia and obviously, my chance for beginning a blog dropped dramatically. What would I say,  "Dropped the kids off at school.  Ate at Bojangles."  Not exactly compelling reading.


Now, as the school year wraps up,  I'm beginning the countdown to spending the summer back in the Hamptons.  I've decided to create a fun summer blog.   It might be fun, funny, and possibly interesting.  The odds are it will not be deep, inspirational, nor thought provoking.  If you like it, read it.  If not, no worries.