Tuesday, May 3, 2011

estancia villa maria

On our second day in Argentina, we visited Estancia Villa Maria, a stunning hotel and development.


It's a Tudor style estate built in the 1880's.


Can I get you something to drink?


Early in the afternoon, we walked over to the stables


and enjoyed a horseback ride around the property with our guide, Marcello.


We passed these guys preparing asado for lunch.


Upon returning, we were seated in an outdoor dining area.


The asado was wonderful, but I admit I didn't try the blood sausage. Yikes!


We had apple crumb cake for dessert.  It was the best dessert I've ever had!


After lunch, we explored the grounds.  


Could it be more beautiful?


I think not.


You can see why Michael Buble chose to get married here a few weeks ago.



I'm already dreaming of returning one day...











No comments:

Post a Comment