Sunday, July 17, 2011

dumpster diving

Here is a picture of my laundry room closet in New York.
It is right at the top of my stairs - open to my foyer.
And it has been very difficult to decide Where to put 
our dirty clothes and laundry necessities such as
detergent, shout, bounce etc.
because it's right in front of the giant window in my foyer.
Everyone who drives by can see my dirty laundry.
Nice.



The other day,
as John was driving around the barn,
he saw an old tack box sitting next to a dumpster.
Later, after thinking about it,
he decided it might be the perfect thing for our laundry dilemma.
However, by the time he returned, 
the box had been thrown in the dumpster.
John determinedly rescued it, brought it home, 
and after an Enormous amount of cleaning,
we placed it in the hall.


Once again,
good job John.
I think he may have missed his calling...

1 comment:

  1. John is a practical man with a "good eye" and a strong work ethic. Way to go, John! Enjoy, Erin!

    ReplyDelete